These updated protocols are in effect as of May 8, 2022, and will remain in effect until further notice. The Ministry Oversight Team will periodically review community medical status, and revise these protocols as appropriate.
Mask Wearing and Hand Cleanliness
- Masks are not required to attend in-person Sunday worship, but while Little Pilgrim School is still in session (until June) masks will be required if you enter the building into the common areas of Fellowship Hall, bathrooms, and hallway to the doors Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM. This is subject to change if there is any surge of COVID infections in the greater Nashua area.
- Frequent hand sanitizing is still encouraged and will be available.
Changes to Past Practice (before, during and after service)
- We ask that everyone review our symptom-checker list (below) prior to coming to the church. If you are experiencing symptoms – whether you are vaccinated or not – please stay home! (Participate over Zoom if you can). The same questions will also be posted at the door.
- Masks are not required, but if you feel more comfortable wearing a mask (for any reason), feel free to do so.
- We have returned to our traditional ways of distributing communion, and collecting offerings. If you do not feel comfortable with this level of contact, we still have sealed communion packets available in the narthex, and you can drop your offering in the collection plate before the service.
- Coffee hour will be held in Fellowship Hall. Masks are not required, but if you feel more comfortable wearing a mask (for any reason), feel free to do so.
Symptom Checker List
Answer the following questions:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled internationally within the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any of the following in the last 10 days?
- A fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours
- Cough, sore throat, headache or fatigue that is not due to allergies
- Shortness of breath
- New muscle aches or chills`
- Change in sense of taste or smell
- Rashes/swelling on toes or fingers
If you answered NO to ALL of these questions, feel free to join us in our sanctuary for in-person worship. If you answered YES to ANY questions, please remain at home today and join us on Zoom.