These updated protocols are in effect as of September 21, 2021, and will remain in effect until further notice. The Ministry Oversight Team will periodically review community medical status, and revise these protocols as appropriate.
- Family-friend-“pod” groups that arrive together may sit together, but should try to be at least six feet apart from other groups in the sanctuary.
Mask Wearing and Hand Cleanliness
- Everyone (vaccinated or not) is required to wear a face covering/mask over both mouth and nose. We will have disposable masks available. Worship leaders will not be masked; however, they are far enough away from everyone else that possible transmission is a very low risk.
- Frequent hand sanitizing is encouraged and will be available.
Changes to Past Practice (before, during and after service)
- We ask that everyone review our symptom-checker list (below) prior to coming to the church. If you are experiencing symptoms – whether you are vaccinated or not – stay home! (Participate over Zoom if you can). The same questions will also be posted at the door.
- One member of each group will be asked to sign in as you arrive (to aid with contact tracing, should someone who worships with us test positive for COVID-19).
- On communion Sunday, a sealed communion packet will be provided as you enter.
- There will be a contact-less collection plate at the sanctuary entrance. Please drop your offering in the plate, and it will be brought forward during the service.
- Please do not sing unless you are wearing a mask. Please sing softly.
- We will be keeping the windows open unless it is extremely cold. Please dress accordingly!
- Coffee hour will be held in Fellowship Hall. Please wear masks and socially distance.
- There will be cleaning of the sanctuary, bathrooms, hallways and parlor after worship.
Symptom Checker List
Answer the following questions:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID in thepast 14 days?
- Have you traveled internationally within the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any of the following in the last 10 days?
- A fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours
- Cough, sore throat, headache or fatigue that is not due to allergies
- Shortness of breath
- New muscle aches or chills`
- Change in sense of taste or smellRashes/swelling on toes or fingers
If you answered NO to ALL of these questions, feel free to join us in our sanctuary for in-person worship. If you answered YES to ANY questions, please remain at home today and join us on Zoom.